Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Creatiity

Summary
The Hidden Secrets of the Creative Mind is an interview. R.Keith Sawyer explained the definition and origin of creativity to us. He also gave readers several suggestions and help us to find out the hidden secrets of creativity. According to his opinions, people can be creative if you can manage some strategies, like to take risk, do not give up even if this is a bad idea, work hard in your own area and so on.

My opinion about the article
To creative sounds interesting to me. I am an extroverted person; therefore, I also want to be creative. This article show me a lot of ideas and make me feel confident to be creative, because R.Keith said that people who is creative do not need to be unique. It means that if you want to be creative you are creative. I think I'll keep day dreaming and hold my childish ideas, maybe one day I can be a great person. Who knows.

My article about creative
http://www.brainstorming.co.uk/tutorials/creativethinking.html

My reason
This article use several questions to explain the creativity and creative thinking to readers. The author also combine some vivid illustrations and chart to help us understand. There are also some persuasive examples. This article follows a logical order and explain the topic step by step. It contains much information and easy to understand.

3 comments:

  1. Candy, it seems like we had the same composition teacher last semester :).
    Anyway, I think you are right, just believe in your self and you can do it, who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with you. You can be creative especially if you have a good background from your childhood about creativity. You can do it. It is not impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I left a comment few days ago but it's gone!! Anyway, I think you could be a good teacher with your creative thought. Maybe you are already a good teacher :D Childish creativity sounds pure and innocent. I'd love to have that too!

    ReplyDelete